Betway ecoPayz Withdrawals – #1 Guide 2022
Betway is one of the best gambling sites on the market, especially for people from India. There are loads of different betting choices, plenty of attractive promotions and bonuses being offered, and it’s available for betting on computers and mobile devices.
Betway is a great licensed online gambling site that helps to protect gamblers’ safety and security, while also providing a fun and fair gaming experience. To that end, the site offers a number of great payment options to both get money into their account and take money out when they want to.
One of the more popular payment methods available is called ecoPayz. It’s a third-party payment application that allows users to connect a variety of different payment methods, and then quickly and easily transfer money to and from their Betway account.
By doing this, gamblers can gain extra security, flexibility and anonymity for their online transactions. Below, we’ll describe all the details you’ll need to know about setting up an ecoPayz account, taking money out of Betway using ecoPayz and all the limits for making deposits and withdrawals.
How to Create an ecoPayz Account?
Creating an ecoPayz account is simple, straightforward and fast. You can complete all the steps online through either their website or mobile apps, and then immediately after start using it to fund your Betway (follow this link to see the review) account.
If you want to set up a new ecoPayz account, just follow the steps we have outlined here …
- Go to the ecoPayz website on a mobile device or computer, or download the mobile apps that they provide. Once there, click on the button that either says “Sign Up” or “Open a free account.” These buttons will appear near the top of the page and should be easy to find.
- You’ll be taken to a new page where you’ll have to enter a bunch of information for your account. You’ll enter your country, preferred language and currency. You’ll enter your personal information, including your name, address, date of birth and mobile phone number. And you’ll enter your email address and choose a password.
- Once you have entered all of this information, you’ll be sent a validation code. You’ll need to enter that code in the box on the ecoPayz site in order to completely verify your account.
- After you’ve verified your account with the security code, you’ll be asked to read to the terms of service of the site and agree to them. Once you do that, your account will be set up.
- From here, you’ll need to connect a payment method to your ecoPayz account so that you can top up your account and use it to transfer money into and out of your Betway account. The first step to do this is to click the “Deposit funds” option after you’re logged in.
- Next, you’ll choose a deposit method from the list that is published here on ecoPayz. Simply follow the instructions on what information you need to enter in order to add this payment method to your ecoPayz account.
Once you’ve done all this, your ecoPayz account will be ready for use at Betway, either to deposit money into or take money out of it.
How to Withdraw Money from Betway via ecoPayz?
Withdrawing money from Betway via ecoPayz is equally as simple as setting up an ecoPayz account. You’ll just need to follow a few quick steps that are simple and straightforward. Once you do this, your money will process and be sent to ecoPayz for you to use how you wish.
Follow these steps below to withdraw money from Betway via ecoPayz …
- Go to Betway and log into your account. You can do this either through a web browser (computer or mobile) or through their mobile apps. You’ll need to enter the login credentials that you set when you first signed up for the site and likely claimed your welcome bonus.
- Now that you’re logged in, click the “Bank” button that will be at the top of the Betway page. You’ll be taken to a new cashier page, which is where all financial transactions will be conducted — including both withdrawals and deposits.
- Next, click the button that says “Withdraw.” This will take you to a new page where you can initiate the withdrawal request from Betway via ecoPayz.
- Here, you’ll see all the withdrawal methods listed that are offered by Betway. You’ll just select the one that you want to use for your withdrawal. In this case, you’ll select ecoPayz.
- You’ll now be taken to a page where you’ll log into your ecoPayz account. You’ll have to enter your login credentials that you set with ecoPayz, which could be different from the ones you set for your Betway account.
- After that step is completed, you’ll be asked to enter the amount that you wish to withdrawal from Betway via ecoPayz.
- Finally, confirm the details you have entered on this page, making sure that everything is correct. After that’s done, simply click the “submit” button.
These are all the steps that you will have to do in order to complete your withdrawal request from Betway via ecoPayz. It will now be in Betway’s hands to process the withdrawal request so you can get your money in your ecoPayz account.
What are the Betway ecoPayz Deposit Limits?
Betway has put in place lower and upper deposit limits for all of their payment methods, which includes ecoPayz. This is very common for online gambling sites to do, as it provides them some protection and reduces their costs, while also providing protection to the players at the same time. The good news is that these deposit limits are very reasonable at Betway for ecoPayz.
The minimum deposit amount using ecoPayz is ₹200. This is nice, as it doesn’t require players to build up a huge amount of money in their accounts before they can transfer it to Betway to use for wagers. It also allows players to easily qualify for the available bonuses and promotions that the site runs.
The maximum deposit amount using ecoPays is 2 crores at Betway. Again, this isn’t too prohibitive, and will likely satisfy most players. It isn’t too low that it would necessitate multiple deposits just for players to get enough money in their accounts to be able to bet with.
All deposits using ecoPayz at Betway will typically process instantly. This means that as soon as you’ve filled out all the necessary information, your money will be available in Betway to start using right away. Note that it may take up to 48 hours for the transaction to actually reflect in the financial account that you used with your ecoPayz account.
What are the Betway ecoPayz Withdrawal Limits?
Just like Betway sets limits for all deposits at their site, they also set limits for withdrawals. These are again put in place for different reasons, including providing protection to players as well as to the site itself. Luckily, these limits are very reasonable for ecoPayz.
On the lower end, the minimum withdrawal amount for ecoPayz is ₹1000. This is great, as it doesn’t require players to build up a huge bankroll on the Betway site before they’re able to take money out. This gives them a lot of flexibility to rightfully do whatever they want with the money they’ve earned from the site.
On the upper end, it’s even better news — Betway doesn’t have a maximum withdrawal amount for ecoPayz. This means that if you have built up a huge bankroll or are able to cash in on a huge wager, then you won’t have to split those funds up into multiple withdrawals just to get your money. Not many sites offer no maximum withdrawal limits, which is a huge positive of ecoPayz and Betway.
It’s important to note that if you want to withdrawal funds that you got from a bonus or that were won using bonus money, you need to meet the wagering requirements before you do so. If you don’t, then those funds won’t be available to cash out.
All withdrawal requests could take up to 24 hours for Betway to process, though the site does say that it’s able to get to almost all of them within six hours. Note that it may take an additional three to five business days for the money to actually appear in your ecoPayz account once Betway is finished with processing the transaction.
Are There Any Fees?
Another great part about using ecoPayz at Betway is that they never charge any fees for making a withdrawal or deposit. Many other online gambling sites will charge a fee for making withdrawals, which directly pulls money out of players’ pockets.
But, this isn’t the case with Betway, whether you’re using ecoPayz or any other payment method at the gambling site. This means that all the money you deposit, and all the money that you withdrawal, will actually be able to be used by you however you want to.
What are the Advantages of using ecoPayz at Betway?
There are many advantages of using ecoPayz at Betway. One of the biggest advantages is the added level of safety, security and anonymity that it provides. By using ecoPayz, you don’t have to enter your payment information directly into your Betway account, which is a nice feature.
Transactions with ecoPayz typically process very quickly from Betway, too. This reduces the amount of time that you’ll actually get your cash and be able to use it.
What are the Disadvantages of using ecoPayz at Betway?
A disadvantage of using ecoPayz at Betway is that it’s an additional step that you have to take. While having the third party handle the transactions provides extra security, it does take an additional step to set up and process.
One other slight disadvantage is that ecoPayz may not be available in every country. This might only be relevant to you, though, if you travel to different countries a lot.
Beway is one of the best online gambling sites available in India, and ecoPayz is one of the best payment methods that players can use. We have outlined all the details above about this payment method and why many players are choosing it over the other payment methods made available at Betway.