Betway AstroPay Withdrawals – #1 Guide 2022
There are many reasons why Betway is one of the best online gambling sites for people from India. From the wide range of betting options, to the great payouts, to the outstanding bonuses and promotions that they offer, Betway is one of the best sites around.
They also are fully licensed and regulated, meaning it’s a legitimate website that you can trust will provide you with a safe, secure and fair online gambling experience. To that end, Betway offers a number of different ways to get money into your account and to take money out once you’ve won.
One of the most popular ways to do so in India is through an AstroPay card. This prepaid card can easily be purchased online and then used to fund your Betway account. When you want to take money out, you can easily transfer it back to the AstroPay card, which you can then either withdrawal for cash or use for other purchases.
Below, we’ll go into more details about how to set up an AstroPay account, how to use it to make a withdrawal from your Betway account, as well as the limits that Betway sets for this payment method.
How to Create an AstroPay Account?
Creating an AstroPay account is very simple and straightforward. You’ll be able to complete the entire process online, and it should only take about 15 minutes or so for you to finish.
Keep in mind that there are two ways you can use AstroPay. You can either use it as an e-wallet much like other third-party payment apps, or you can purchase prepaid AstroPay cards that you can then use to transfer money into your Betway (follow this link to see the review) account.
Follow the steps below to sign up for both.
- Go to the AstroPay website, either on your mobile device or a computer. You can also download the mobile apps that they produce. Once there, click on the button that says “Register,” which will be located at the top right of the page.
- A registration form will now appear. Enter all of the information that the site requires here. This includes your country of residence, your email, your full name, your address, date of birth and mobile phone number. You’ll also be asked to supply a password of your choice.
- Once you’ve filled out the registration form, you will be sent a confirmation email, you need to click on the link that is provided in that email to confirm your account.
- After you have confirmed your account, you’ll need to log in and provide further verifications according to the regulations regarding anti-money laundering and Know Your Customer. You may be required to confirm your birth date and upload a color copy of a government-issued identification. Once this is done and AstroPay confirms your identity, you’ll be good to go.
- Now that your AstroPay account is fully set up, you have two options. The first is to use it as an e-wallet. In this instance, you’ll add a payment method to your AstroPay account, which will be used to fund the purchases you make at Betway — or to transfer the money back to when you withdraw from Betway. The other option is to purchase a prepaid AstroPay card, which you can use just like a debit card at the Betway account. Note, though, that you may not be able to use the AstroPay Card for withdrawals from Betway.
How to Withdraw Money from Betway via AstroPay?
Once your AstroPay account is fully set up, withdrawing money from Betway to AstroPay is quick and easy. Betway only requires a few steps to be completed for you to get your money out of your account and into AstroPay so you can use it however you want to.
If you want to withdraw money from Betway using AstroPay, just follow these steps below …
- Log into your Betway account. You can do this through the Betway website on a browser (mobile or computer) or through their mobile apps. Once you’ve clicked on the login button, you’ll just need to enter the login credentials that you set up when you first signed up for an account.
- After you’re logged in, click on the button labeled “Bank,” which will appear toward the top of this page. This will then take you to the cashier page, where you can conduct any financial transactions that you would like at Betway. If this page looks familiar, it’s because it’s the same page you navigated to when you made previous deposits at the site.
- Click on the “Withdraw” button from this page. You’ll be taken to yet another page, which is where you’ll initiate all withdrawal requests at Betway.
- You’ll see a full list of all the available withdrawal methods that Betway offers. Select the withdrawal method that you wish to use for your cashout, which in this case will be AstroPay.
- At this point, you will be asked to enter in your login information for AstroPay. Please note that this information might be different from the login credentials you use for the Betway site. It will depend on what you selected when you first signed up at this site. Once you do this, you will be taken to the next step.
- Enter the amount that you wish to withdraw from your Betway account via AstroPay. Keep in mind that if you wish to withdraw bonus amounts or winnings you earned from a bonus that you’ll need to first meet the wagering requirements. If you haven’t yet, your withdrawal request will be denied.
- Confirm all the details that you have entered in. Once you are comfortable that everything is correct, click “submit.”
Once you have done this, everything you need to finish to complete your withdrawal request will be completed. Betway will now begin to process the withdrawal request you made to AstroPay.
What are the Betway AstroPay Deposit Limits?
Like most gambling sites, Betway has set deposit limits for lower and upper levels for all of their payment methods. This is done in part to protect their site and to protect players as well. You need to conform with these deposit limits in order to get money into your Betway account from AstroPay so that you can start betting.
The minimum deposit amount using AstroPay is ₹200. This is a very reasonable minimum limit. It doesn’t require players to have a large amount of money on hand before they’re able to get money into their Betway account, and it isn’t too prohibitive to qualify for one of the many bonus promotions the site offers.
The upper end deposit limit isn’t prohibitive either, as it stands at 2 crores if you’re using AstroPay. Again, this limit is high enough for most players and won’t require them to initiate multiple deposits just to get enough money in their Betway account to sustain their wagers.
Another thing to note is that all deposits to Betway via AstroPay process instantly. This means that your money will be available to use in Betway right after you click submit to process the transaction. Also note, though, that it may take up to two business days for the transaction to reflect in the financial account that you used through AstroPay to make the deposit.
What are the Betway AstroPay Withdrawal Limits?
Similarly, Betway has set withdrawal limits for all of their payment methods, including AstroPay. Again, these are put in place to protect the site and to protect the players.
The lower limit for AstroPay withdrawals is ₹1000. This is nice, as it isn’t so high that players have to build up huge bankrolls within Betway before they’re able to take their winnings out and use them how they wish. This gives players a lot of flexibility to do what they want with their hard-earned winnings.
Another great part about using AstroPay at Betway for withdrawals is that there is no maximum amount that you can take out in one transaction. So, if you’ve built up a huge bankroll and/or just won a huge bet, you’ll be able to take out all of the proceeds in one transaction.
It may take up to 24 hours for Betway to process withdrawal requests to AstroPay, though the site does say that it processes most of them within six hours of the request being submitted. It could then take an additional three to five business days for the money to show up in your AstroPay account. This is one of the faster withdrawal methods that is available on Betway, which is a huge positive of using it at the site.
Are There Any Fees?
Another huge benefit of using AstroPay at Betway is that the site won’t charge you any fees ever for deposits or withdrawals. This is great, because many online gambling sites will charge fees for financial transactions, especially for cashouts.
Some will charge a flat fee for all cashouts, while others will charge a percentage of the cashout total, up to a certain amount. Any way you slice it, if you are being charged a fee, it will be money that is directly taken out of your pocket.
So, it’s very nice to know that Betway won’t charge you any fees at all for processing deposits or withdrawals at their site using AstroPay. If you are ever charged a fee, know that it will come either from AstroPay or the financial institution that backs the payment method you connected to your AstroPay e-wallet.
What are the Advantages of using AstroPay at Betway?
There are many advantages of using AstroPay at Betway. One is that it is an extremely easy payment method to set up. It’ll only take you a few minutes to get an account and connect payment methods to it.
In addition, transactions process ultra-fast when you use AstroPay. This will reduce the amount of time between when you request a cashout, for instance, and when that money is available in AstroPay for you to use how you wish.
AstroPay also provides some added levels of security and anonymity when you’re conducting online gambling transactions, which is another added benefit.
What are the Disadvantages of using AstroPay at Betway?
One of the main disadvantages of AstroPay is that it is not available in all countries. So, if you travel a lot to different countries or if the country you live in doesn’t allow transactions with them, then you’d have to find another method.
Also, some financial institutions will block transactions associated with AstroPay, forcing you to connect another payment method to their e-wallet.
AstroPay is one of the most respected third-party payment processors in the world, especially for funding online gambling sites such as Betway. There are many advantages to using this payment method, and we have listed those all above.