20Bet Perfect Money Withdrawals – #1 Guide
If you’re looking for a great online sportsbook, then 20Bet is likely near the top of your list of choices. 20Bet is one of the top sportsbooks in India, and for many reasons. They have some of the widest selections of markets and sports on which to bet. They have great bonuses and promotions. And they offer some of the best odds in the world.
In addition, 20Bet offers a nice selection of payment options for both deposits and withdrawals. They make it very easy for bettors to get money into and out of their accounts, and to do so in a method by which they choose.
Perfect Money is one of the most popular online payment methods today, and 20Bet accepts it for both deposits and withdrawals. If you’re new to Perfect Money and want to find out how to sign up for a new account and use it at 20Bet, follow our guide below. This will provide you with all the pertinent information that you’ll need to know about it.
How to Create a Perfect Money Account?
Perfect Money is an online payment service that’s becoming very popular in India, especially for online gambling. If you don’t have an account already, it’s easy to set one up. Just follow the steps we have outlined here below, and you can get a new Perfect Money account in no time …
- Visit the Perfect Money website, and then look for a link to the Registration Page. You might see a button labeled “Signup.” Click on that to proceed to the next step.
- Next, you’ll need to fill out the full Registration Form that Perfect Money has. It will ask you to enter in all of your personal information, including your full name, address, email address and phone number. It’ll ask you whether you want to open a personal or business account. Then, you’ll need to select a password. After you do all of this, read through the Terms of Service, click the button that says “I agree” and then click on the button that says “Register.”
- You’ll be sent a verification email to the address that you provided during this sign-up process. Simply verify your account this way. This email will also provide you with your member ID number.
- Go back to the Perfect Money website and click “Login.” Use the member ID number that they provided you in the email and the password that you set during the registration process to login. After you do this for the first time, you will receive a message that says your account has been successfully created.
- Next, you’ll need to connect a payment method to your Perfect Money account. Simply go through the menu and click payment methods, then follow the directions for how to add it to your account. They accept internal transfers, a bank wire, certified currency exchange partners, credit exchange and Bitcoin.
After you’ve connected a payment method, your Perfect Money account will be all set up and ready to use to fund your 20Bet account.
How to Withdraw Money from 20Bet via Perfect Money?
It’s very easy to withdraw money from 20Bet via Perfect Money once you have your account all set up. In fact, you can get it done in just a few simple steps. Follow this step-by-step guide we have provided, and you can do it all very simply …
- First, visit the 20Bet site. You can do this on their mobile apps or through a web browser on either a mobile device or traditional computer. After you get to the site, log into the account you created, using the credentials you originally set when you first signed up for an account.
- Find the button that says “My Account” and click on it. You can find it at the top of the main screen, and it should be next to a button that’s labeled “Deposit.”
- You’ll now be taken to a different page. There, click on the button that says “Withdrawal.” Once you do, you’ll be taken to a different page where all the available withdrawal methods offered by 20Bet will be listed.
- Select the method that you wish to use for your withdrawal from 20Bet. For our purposes here, you’ll want to select Perfect Money.
- Next, enter in your account details for Perfect Money. You may be taken to a pop-up window where you can enter all of your login information for that site. Once you do that, you’ll need to enter the amount of money that you want to withdraw from 20Bet. Just make sure you’ve met the wagering requirements for any bonuses and the minimum withdrawal amount for the site (more on that below).
- Confirm that you have entered all of the information on this page correctly. If you believe that you did, click the button that says “Withdrawal” on this page. It will be big and green.
This is everything that you have to complete to initiate a withdrawal request from 20Bet using Perfect Money. The site will now take over the rest of the process and get it completed for you.
20Bet Perfect Money – What are the Deposit Limits?
Just like almost all online sportsbooks on the market, 20Bet sets deposit limits for all payment methods. These are put in place to protect both bettors and the site from bad actors and fraud in general. It’s also a nice move for responsible gambling that they have in place. Luckily, the limits for Perfect Money are very reasonable.
The minimum deposit amount using Perfect Money is 900 INR. This is fairly good. It’s not too high so as to be prohibitive. In other words, bettors don’t have to have a huge amount of money before they can transfer it to 20Bet to get started wagering. They can also take advantage of the many bonuses/promotions the site offers and try out new sports and bets without risking a lot.
On the flip side, the maximum deposit amount at 20Bet using Perfect Money is 100,000 INR. Again, this is pretty reasonable. Most bettors will be able to get as much money as they want into their 20Bet account without having to break it up into multiple transactions.
One thing to note is that it may take up to 72 hours for your Perfect Money to deposit to reflect in both your 20Bet account and Perfect Money account. This is important to know, since it may mean there could be a delay between when you initiate your deposit on 20Bet and when you can actually start using the money to bet with.
20Bet Perfect Money – What are the Withdrawal Limits?
Just like deposits, 20Bet has limits in place for all withdrawals, including from Perfect Money. These are in place to protect bettors and the site from fraud, and also to reduce the cost the site incurs for processing these transactions. The limits for withdrawals are also pretty reasonable for Perfect Money
The minimum withdrawal amount is 500 INR. This is great, as it doesn’t require bettors to build up a huge bankroll in their 20Bet account before they can take it out and use it how they wish off the site. It’s not too prohibitive and gives players a lot of flexibility and control over their money, which most bettors will certainly love.
The maximum withdrawal amount using Perfect Money is 49,999 INF. This isn’t too bad, either. Some players who have gone on a really long winning streak or are high rollers might have wanted to see this limit even higher, but most bettors will be able to take out all the money they want in one single transaction.
All withdrawals via Perfect Money from 20Bet can take up to five business days to fully process. This means it could take up to a week or so for you to get access to your money in your Perfect Money account after you’ve initiated the withdrawal request from 20Bet.
Also, if you are trying to cashout money that you got from a bonus or promotion, make sure that you’ve met the wagering requirements first. These will be clearly outlined in the terms of all the bonuses/promotions the site offers. If you haven’t met these requirements, your withdrawal request will get denied automatically.
Are There Any Fees?
One of the best parts about 20Bet is that they don’t charge any fees ever for any transactions — no matter what payment method you’re choosing. This means the site isn’t taking a fee out of your money every time you go to make a deposit or withdrawal, which is great because a lot of online sportsbooks will charge these fees.
What are the Advantages of using Perfect Money at 20Bet?
Perfect Money is a very easy way for you to get your cash into your 20Bet account. The ease of setting up an account and using it is one of the biggest advantage of using the payment method here. It’s a great way to not have to use your bank account directly, and gives bettors an alternative to some of the other payment methods out there.
In addition, the limits using Perfect Money are very reasonable. Just about every type of bettor will be able to make whatever deposit or withdrawal they want without having to break it up into multiple transactions. This is a big positive to using Perfect Money at 20Bet as well.
What are the Disadvantages of using Perfect Money at 20Bet?
One of the biggest disadvantages of using Perfect Money at 20Bet is the time the transactions take. Up to 72 hours for deposits and up to five business days for withdrawals is long, at least compared to many of the other payment methods that the site offers. This could be a deterrent for some people if they’d rather have their transactions processed faster.
20Bet is one of the best online sportsbooks on the market in India. There are so many reasons for this, and one of them is the wide variety of payment methods they offer to bettors. Perfect Money is one of the most popular payment methods they use, too. We have provided a full outline on what it is and how to use it at the site, so that you can see whether it would be a good option for you.Last Updated on 25/01/2023 ago by Devak Mukherjee