20Bet ecoPayz Withdrawals – #1 Guide 2023
20Bet is one of the best sites to bet on sports in the world. There are many reasons for why players throughout India choose 20Bet, from the wide selection of markets, to the amazing odds, to the great bonuses and promotions they offer.
In addition to all of those reasons, 20Bet makes it simple and easy for players to get money into and out of their account. They provide many very safe and secure payment methods, plus a quick and easy process of getting the money into and out of your account.
One of the top payment options the site offers is ecoPayz, a third-party e-wallet that’s used around the world by people who want to send and receive money online as well as make multiple purchases. ecoPayz provides not only convenience but added safety and security to online financial transactions.
Below, we’ll provide in-depth details as to how to create an ecoPayz account to use at 20Bet, as well as information about making withdrawals and the limits for doing so using this payment option.
Create an ecoPayz Account
It’s very easy to create an ecoPayz account. It should only take you a few minutes to complete every step that is necessary to get set up with an account. You can do so on either a laptop/desktop computer or through the ecoPayz app on mobile devices.
To set up a new ecoPayz account, following these steps …
- Visit the ecoPayz website on your computer or mobile device, or download the mobile apps to your mobile device. After you’re there, click either the “Open a free account” or “Sign Up” button, which should appear right near the top of the page. It should be very easy to see these buttons, as they are prominently displayed.
- You’ll now go to another page where you will be asked to enter information to set up your account. This includes your name, date of birth, address, mobile phone number, preferred currency and language. Lastly, you’ll need to enter an email address and select a password.
- ecoPayz will next send you a verification code to your email or mobile phone number. Take that code once you receive it, and enter it into the box on ecoPayz so your account can be completely verified.
- You’ll next need to read and agree to the site’s terms of service. After you click agree, your new ecoPayz account will be fully set up.
- To use your new ecoPayz account to send and receive money, including to and from 20Bet, you’ll need to connect a payment method to your account. Once you’re logged in, just click the button that says “Deposit funds.”
- You’ll be taken to a new page now that will list a bunch of different options for depositing funds into your ecoPayz account. Follow whatever instructions that they present to you for that payment method so that you can add it to your ecoPayz account to use in the future.
Now, your ecoPayz account will be completely set up to use as a deposit and withdrawal method at 20Bet.
Withdraw from 20Bet via ecoPayz
If you want to take money out of your 20Bet account via ecoPayz, you’ll be happy to know it’s a very simple process. There are only a few steps that you have to complete to initiate your withdrawal request.
Follow these steps below and you’ll have the process completed in no time …
- Start by signing into your 20Bet account. You can do this through their website on a computer or mobile device, or through the mobile apps they offer. You should see a place to click login once you navigate there. To do so, just use the login credentials that you set when you first signed up for an account at 20Bet.
- Once you’re logged in, click on the button that says “My Account,” which should now appear near the top of the page. This will take you to your full account page, which is where you can do a lot of things related to your account, including making deposits and withdrawal requests.
- Next, click on the button that says “Withdraw.” You’ll be taken to yet another new page where you can conduct all cashout requests at 20Bet.
- Once you’re at this new page, you’ll see the full list of payment methods that you can use to request a withdrawal from 20Bet. Simply select the method that you want to go with. So, in this case, you would select ecoPayz.
- Enter how much you wish to withdrawal from your 20Bet account using ecoPayz. Make sure that you are adhering to the withdrawal limits the site sets for this payment method, which we’ll describe in more detail below. Also keep in mind that if you are trying to cash out funds you earned from a bonus, you have to meet the wagering requirements before you can do so.
- Confirm that all of the details you entered are correct. Once you do this, click the “Submit” button.
You’ll now have completed everything you need to do on your end to request a withdrawal from 20Bet to ecoPayz. The site will now take over and start processing the transaction request.
What are the 20Bet ecoPayz Deposit Limits?
Most gambling sites set deposit limits for all payment methods, and 20Bet is no different. These limits are put into place to protect both the player and the site. Luckily, the limits that 20Bet sets are very reasonable, which is why so many people like to use it.
The minimum deposit amount for ecoPayz at 20Bet is $10, or your currency’s equivalent. This is a very reasonable amount. It’s not too much that it requires you to have a lot of money before you can start betting at 20Bet. It also allows you to take advantage of the many promotions and bonuses that they offer on an ongoing basis.
On the upper end, the maximum deposit amount at 20Bet for ecoPayz is $100,000. This is extraordinary generous. Most players will have no problems with this at all. What it does is allow even higher-stakes gamblers to put plenty of money into their account at one time, without having to make multiple transactions.
Another thing to note is that all deposits using ecoPayz process instantly, meaning the money will be available in your account right away to bet with. Just know that it may take a few business days for it to reflect in your financial account.
What are the 20Bet ecoPayz Withdrawal Limits?
At the same time, 20Bet sets limits on all withdrawals using ecoPayz and all payment methods for that matter. Again, this isn’t unique, as most gambling sites will set some sort of limits for cashouts, both to protect players and also to limit the amount of fees the site incurs for processing them.
The withdrawal limits are very reasonable for ecoPayz as well, though. The minimum amount a player has to withdrawal using this payment method is only $10, or their currency’s equivalent. This is great, as it doesn’t require players to build up a huge bankroll in their 20Bet account before taking it out. This gives players a lot of freedom to do whatever they want with their hard-earned money, which is exactly what players are looking for.
The top end of the limit is pretty reasonable, too. Players can take out $4,000 at a time using ecoPayz. For most players, this will be more than enough to satisfy whatever it is they want to take out of their account. If you need a higher limit, you can reach out directly to the 20Bet customer service team, and they’ll inform you if there is anything they can do to change that.
A few things to note here. First, it can take three to five business days for the transaction to appear in your ecoPayz account. While this isn’t as fast as some other payment methods, it’s also not the slowest, either.
Second, the limits that are set are for a 24-hour period. Once 24 hours pass from your last request, you can make a new withdrawal request.
Finally, you need to make sure that if you are trying to withdrawal funds you earned from a bonus or promotion that you meet the wagering requirements set by 20Bet. They’ll list this in their terms of service. It typically involves a certain number of times that you have to wager the bonus amount that you’re given.
Are There Any Fees?
A great part about using ecoPayz at 20Bet is that the site never charges any fees at all. That means there are no fees for either depositing or withdrawing money from the site. In fact, 20Bet never charges fees — no matter what payment method you choose.
Players will love this, as it allows them to keep all the money in their pocket and in their account, rather than having a percentage of it taken out for fees from the gambling site.
Advantages of Using ecoPayz at 20Bet
There are many advantages of using ecoPayz at 20Bet. One of the top reasons is the added safety and security it provides. This is on top of the already impressive security measures that 20Bet takes to protect its players.
What’s more, ecoPayz is a quick and easy way to conduct financial transactions on 20Bet, as there is next to no chance that your financial institution will reject transactions from them.
Further, processing times are very quick with ecoPayz, a lot shorter than some other payment methods.
Disadvantages of Using ecoPayz at 20Bet
A disadvantage of using ecoPayz is that it’s an additional step you have to take to conduct financial transactions at 20Bet. You won’t be making the deposit directly into the 20Bet account, for instance.
ecoPayz also may not be available in every country, so you just have to check if you travel around a lot.
20Bet is one of the best gambling sites on the market, and ecoPayz is one of the most popular ways to conduct financial transactions on it. We have laid out all the basics of doing so above, so you are able to follow along easily.Last Updated on 23/01/2023 ago by Devak Mukherjee
In this article, I bring you the #1 guide for withdrawing money with ecoPayz on 20Bet in 2023. If you bet or are planning to bet on 20Bet, ecoPayz is definitely one of the best payment methods you can use.